Wednesday, October 29, 2008

There is more than my love for wood!


A fellow designer tagged me for a cool little meme. I love her so much!

Seven facts about myself:

1. I love hats. All year long.
2. I am drawn to pop art and love Basquiat.
3. I am very crafty but also very messy and would love to be organized and have a gorgeous creative space. I do not have one at the moment.
I have a makeshift office in a playroom. Boo Hiss.
4. I love hot sauce in a bad way.
5. I love finding new blogs like this one!
6. I have never worn a watch.
7. My favorite girl names for babies are:
McCall, Aberdeen, Lucy, and, Luella, Magnolia, and CiCi

I will now tag these guys:

inklore

mon-petitlapin

1 comment:

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Hey thanks for the tag, I'll be sure to post and also thanks a million for the cute vintage peg, it arrived this morning - you really didn't have to but thanks for the extra effort, very sweet of you, All the best!